Monday, February 21, 2011

I intend on moving from UK to Romania to live with my girlfriend,am i doing the right thing

I intend on moving from UK to Romania to live with my girlfriend,am i doing the right thing?(Yes,i love her)?
She worries about her family,and they are a great family,we all get along very well.I do not have much family in UK,but she has big family in Romania.I just want what is happier for her really.
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What are you going to do for a job, financial security, and the language barrier? If you are Romanian then thats great, if not be prepared. I am more concerned about what you will be doing for monitary compensation. Love is great, but if your going to be worse off financially than now, dont do it.





Read more discussions :

Search News