Monday, February 14, 2011

How many of you have heard of Romania

How many of you have heard of Romania?
I live in Romania...not that glad of it...:(
Other - Europe - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hehe! I have heard of Romania. I live in Macedonia. I know that the capital is Bucurest, and I know another city Constanta. There are about 22 million people. You speak Romanian language and you are of Orthodox religion. I also know that Dracula was from Romania :) Is this enough? :) Regards!
2 :
I know it. but it does not seem like a fun country to live in.
3 :
i heard of it
4 :
You should be glad, my dear. Americans care about money too much. Romania doesn't have crime. It's a good place for a kid to grow up. :)
5 :
Dacă stai în Regat te cred ca nu eşti prea veselă: ţigani, manele şi jeg. Mai bine ai vizita (sau te-ai muta) în oraşe ca Sibiu, Cluj-Napoca,Bistriţa sau Piatra-Neamţ.






Read more discussions :

Search News