Sunday, November 21, 2010

Should I buy an iPod touch or iPhone (I live in Romania, iPhone is available legally) Consider Jailbreaking

Should I buy an iPod touch or iPhone (I live in Romania, iPhone is available legally) Consider Jailbreaking?
what should I get, an 8 GB iPod touch or a 4GB iPhone?? I don't talk too much, but I want mobile internet (doesn't matter it's EDGE, I just don't want a 5KB/s connection). iPhone has an interesting back, but iPod touch has the charcoal face... CAPACITY DOESN'T MATTER!!! please tell me if, once I buy iPod touch, should I stick with 1.1.3 or downgrade and jailbreak (I don't like the iPhone style Dock) I have read about 25 reviews and 30 debates, so I know pretty much everything about these toys... I also used an iPod touch (a physics teacher gave it to me so i could play a little with it) please tell me which one looks better. I want answers from people who played with both of them... Don't tell me about Archos 605 or anything else... iPhone or iPod touch jailbreak iphone/ipod touch???? remember that, in Romania, the iPod is cheaper with the equivalent of 100$ (with power adapter) NO MONTHLY BILL FOR IPHONE HERE IN ROMANIA please be detailed oh, and PLEASE answer the question (don't just tell me about free iPods or anything else) the question is straightforward: IPOD TOUCH OR IPHONE?
Music & Music Players - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ipod.




Read more discussions :

Search News