Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I live in Europe/Romania can I be cought downloading torrents

If I live in Europe/Romania can I be cought downloading torrents?
I know everyone downloads torrents and I just want to be sure and download safe:)
Computer Networking - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no not everyone downloads torrents. u can get caught no matter where u live. downloading illegal material from torrents is always illegal.
2 :
You might be caught.. but it's up to your government to actually do anything about it. I don't know about Romanian copyright laws. You should ask a lawyer in your country.
3 :
maybe.. be carefull.. if they really want to get to u they can... it doesntm matter if u cahnge ur IP ur nick NUTHING will save ur as of course... if they want to





Read more discussions :

Search News