Friday, December 21, 2012

Best and easiest way get married(I'm in the US he is in Romania)

Best and easiest way get married(I'm in the US he is in Romania)?
My Love is From and living in Romania and I am in the USA. We love each other so very much and want to be together. He has asked and paid to get a Visa just to come for a visit to the US. He was turned down and I was shocked. He has a Passport and I am waiting on mine. Can anyone tell us where the easiest place to get married would be. A place where we can just get married and then we can see where the best place for us to live would be. I know you dont need a visa in Mexico. Any better places. All we want in this world is to be together and now we find that the goverment has control over your feelings. My God, I never thought we lived in a world like this but I was so wrong.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Have a kid with him and then have him take civil test
2 :
Wait for your passport, go to Romania, get married , if you decide to live in USA, ask in the USA embassy for visa for him since he will be a direct relative of a us citizen and come back together. This is the fast way. You don't have to be shocked about his visa being denied, 90% of tourist visa are denied in some USA embassies, they have to be sure of give turist visa only to real tourist and for that you have to show strong ties that asure your intension is to go back. Any doubt is denied. For what you want to do there is the fiance visa, and you have to apply in his favor, in that case he will recieve a visa in like 6 month to a year, and once here you can get married and apply for his residence. It is not easy and neither fast
3 :
So can we assume you have never actually met ... the reason for refusal is the huge amount of fraud from certain countries





Read more discussions :

Search News