Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'd like to work in Canada, how should I start

I'd like to work in Canada, how should I start?
I just finished my 3rd year in Computer Science and am getting my getting my Bachelor's degree. I also have an aunt, uncle and cousins living there. I live in Romania. What are my chances of finding work there? I do not necessarily want to live there permanently but I would welcome the opportunity. Should I first build up some experience here or would I manage? In the latter case what first steps should I take? Thanks in advance!
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Just go there. Don't worry about work visas or passports just say that you feel entitled to go to another country and do whatever the hell you want. Don't pay taxes either. Why? It has worked quite well for Mexicans coming to the USA.
2 :
If you are intending to go to Canada under the skilled worker program, you'll probably need more than just a 4 year degree in computer science. Look at the Canadian government website and see if you have enough points to immigrate. It's a very simple and straight forward process to determine your eligibility. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp
3 :
You need work experience.






Read more discussions :

Search News