Sunday, October 7, 2012

American Companies in Bucuresti,Romania needing employee because i'm living there

American Companies in Bucuresti,Romania needing employee because i'm living there?
I was US ARMY Contractor in Kuwait driving from there to Iraq for 4yrs.Now looking for another job in Bucuresti,Romania now living and like here very much.I have 14yrs ship&rec also have resume if need just need fax number i can send to.I would like very much to work in Bucurest,Romania if you can help me or just Europe only not in US.
Other - Cars & Transportation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry I can offer u no job in Romania but I have an internet link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/main.jhtml?xml=/global/mentors/romania.xml It's a forum for British expats in Romania, but people from all nations have posted there. It is moderated by a very knowledgeable English lady, just post a question and she will give u the best ways to go. Also I understand from this site that the Amsterdam Cafe is a meeting place for expats in Bucharest, where u can make useful connections. It's on Covaci street, see the link below for the exact location. Good luck!





Read more discussions :

Search News