Sunday, August 7, 2011

Has anyone ever lived in Central Romania(Transylvania) my boyfriend is asking me to move there with him

Has anyone ever lived in Central Romania(Transylvania) my boyfriend is asking me to move there with him?
I need to know what to expect before I go. I have until the end of this year to decide.
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He wants to go there, i'm guessing, because of it's mystique? I wouldn't move there. I would visit though, in hopes of finding a sweet transvestite from transexual Transylvania. Otherwise, it seems like it would ruin your life.
2 :
the racist before me obviously never been there. its beautiful there with mountains and even the night life. you should definitely go. but maybe go for a visit before you permanently move there to see if you like it. :)




Read more discussions :

Search News