Sunday, July 1, 2012

Which is the best business opportunity in your country these years

Which is the best business opportunity in your country these years ?
Hi, I live in Romania and I want to start a new business, preferably to build a new brand (eg. clothing). Anyway, I'm not very decided what to do so I'm interested in other opportunities from your country. Thx for your answers.
Other - Business & Finance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well not sure but i think stock markets are the best
2 :
well in canada game store are everywere maybe open up a gamingcompany were u make games or sell and rent them :)
3 :
Hi BackinBIZ, I am sure want to do the business which gives me client from all over the world. One such business I know and can teach you how to get this set. Take a free trial gift for one week... you will get your share of this world wide business. http://www.freedom.vjms.net





Read more discussions :

Search News