Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Witch is the capital Of Romania,how much do you know about Romania, would you like to live in Romania

Witch is the capital Of Romania,how much do you know about Romania, would you like to live in Romania,?

Internet - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I believe the capital is Bucharess. That's all I got.
2 :
Bucharest. I don't know a whole lot...Nadia Comeneci came from there. They have very hot women and very little religion. I don't think I'd want to live there, but am definitely planning a trip there this year. It's one of the places I've been wanting to go ever since the fall of communism.
3 :
Bucharest (Bucuresti) is the capital of Romania. I know pretty much about it. I like living here :P
4 :
Bucharest - Bucureshti - is the capital city of Romania. - 1,9 million people. It's very crowd city, in the spirit of communism, they have the House of people - which is the second building after the Pentagon. It's a nice city for young people - Night life is very interesting ;) I'm from Galati -Galatzi - 5'th city of Romania on Danube. I like it much more then Bucharest. We have the Carpathians mountains, Danube's Delta, and much more. We are now members of UE from 1'st january 07. If you wanna know more about that, you can ask me on messenger or simply go to http://www.wikipedia.com search for Romania.





Read more discussions :

Search News