Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Did you heard of teams from Romania?What opinion do you have of them

Did you heard of teams from Romania?What opinion do you have of them?
I want to know how are the romanian teams seen by the people that don't live in Romania.
Football (Soccer) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I guess the only team I'm really familiar with is the gymnastics team, although I have seen other teams. I would say overall I view them as extremely disciplined. They seem to work hard with very little if any complaints. I would not see them as having lazy practices. I think every day is super intense. They seem to be very proud of what they've accomplished, not only for themselves, but for their family, team, and country.
2 :
I've heard about Steaua and Dinamo Bucharest. I think Belodedic from Red Star, Belgrade, played for Steaua, years ago. And now, Steaua seems to be a very good team!





Read more discussions :

Search News