Thursday, October 1, 2009

How do I find an investor interested in Romania

How do I find an investor interested in Romania?
Hello, I'm 33 and live in Romania. I have good english skills and a lot of local business & financial informations. How can I find people who are interested to start a business in the area! Any suggestion can be helpfull. Thank you!
Other - Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What kind of business are we talking about? You can contact me. Although my grandparents moved back to RO from the US in the 20's and the communists came and took everything they had. Which means that I personally am not too crazy about investing internationally (because if something major happens there's nothing you can do to get your money back). I'm sure there are plenty of people interested though.





Read more discussions :

Search News