Sunday, June 21, 2009

I live in Romania and I earn about 200 USD per month...and I want to buy a new LCD monitor which costs 250 USD

I live in Romania and I earn about 200 USD per month...and I want to buy a new LCD monitor which costs 250 USD?
Would you send me 20 USD each to buy me a new monitor? I currently have an old CRT monitor...
Polls & Surveys - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
:)) ce cersetor esti ba
2 :
Sure, the check is in the mail.
3 :
no ..
4 :
what's wrong with u??
5 :
Lol no, afraid not. However, I do feel sorry for you. That's a rather low income. Best of luck
6 :
Or you could just do what everyone else does and save up for it :)
7 :
Well your question is in the right section because i was entertained by it.
8 :
would have but don't have access to my account.(just 14yrs old)
9 :
get it on credit or give up the idea. or get a new job, a better paid one. mi se pare cea mai mare idiotenie sa cersesti pe forumuri, mai ales cand vii cu astfel de cereri de doi lei. din cauza unor intrebari si a unor cereri precum asta a ta avem o imagine de rahat in lume.
10 :
Ce naiba? Am crezut ca-i o gluma... proasta.





Read more discussions :

Search News