Thursday, June 14, 2012

How do you download maps on to your GPS

How do you download maps on to your GPS?
I just got GPS and I'm not sure how it works. It's from the states but I live in Romania so when I travel around Europe the streets aren't on there, just the country borders. Also, it is a Magellan eXplorist. It is not a low end really. I don't need any chips and it does have memory. It would just be insane to buy a GPS and it already have the street maps for every city in the world. Don't answer if you're going to ask about the memory.
Other - Computers - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You may not have enough memory on your gps. Check and see if you need more memory first then down load your maps
2 :
Uhhh, unless you have a memory card in it that has the European countries on it, you're not going to see the streets, etc.. what type of gps do you have, ie, who makes it, and what is the model number.. I have one, myself, and have to buy more chips just for different regions in the US.





Read more discussions :

Search News