Monday, March 14, 2011

What's the price of a ticket to Paris,by train?I live in Bucharest,Romania

What's the price of a ticket to Paris,by train?I live in Bucharest,Romania.?
Do you know a site,where I can find tickets?And prices?
Other - Europe - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I dont know what the price is but I know one thing, the women of Romania are the most beautiful Ive ever seen. Im in a sight called simpatie and have many as friends, When ever I want to go blind I just click on and look.........La Reverdere
2 :
Raileurope.com should tell you. I would think the prices for one way will vary from about 250-400 depending on what class, and how much advance purchance you have. But you can check it out and see what they say. Flying would probably be cheaper and easier.
3 :
Train trip to Munich using CFR costs 137 Euros for a Second class round-trip (dus- intors), so hopefully to Paris it would be less than 200 Euros.
4 :
Intra pe site-ul companiei TAROM si vei gasi si data si ora zborului.Apropo,locuim in acelasi oras!I wrote in Romanian because he is romanian!
5 :
mai cred k esti roman nu? si eu1cred k tiai dat seama.yo nu stiu raspunsu da vreau sami fac prieteni.id meu e:pufulete_15





Read more discussions :

Search News