Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can I send my text messages from my vodafone cell account to my yahoo email account. I live in Romania

Can I send my text messages from my vodafone cell account to my yahoo email account. I live in Romania?
Where I work I can't use my cell phone so I can't receive my text messages until after work.But I can use a computer. So I was wondering if I could have them forward to my yahoo mail account. I live in Romania is this possible? My cell phone carrier is Vodafone.
Other - Yahoo! Mail - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry to disappoint you, but in Romania that doesn't work, not on vodafone, not on any other provider for now. you'll have to have your buddies either email you, or just wait. i had the same problem a while ago, and called vodafone, and this was the answer they gave me. hope this helps :)

Search News