Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I live in Romania and I earn about 200 USD per month...and I want to buy a new LCD monitor wich costs 250 USD

I live in Romania and I earn about 200 USD per month...and I want to buy a new LCD monitor wich costs 250 USD?
What should I do...will some of you send me couple bucks to help me buy a new monitor...? I'm very serious...I'm not asking you money, I just wanted you to know how's the economy in Romania...and salaries...
Polls & Surveys - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Save $50 a month then you will be able to buy the LCD monitor inside 5 months. And at that time the LCD monitor's price will also go down
2 :
if you are serious with this question, right a note here and i will contact you and i send you one....
3 :
WIFM
4 :
no, if it is a WANT you don't need it
5 :
I would but many Romanians are racist against and treat the Romani like cr@p.
6 :
Pay 62.5 bucks and get twenty five percdnt of the monitor. In 120 days you will get the whole thing as one piece.





Read more discussions :

Search News